maven-users mailing list archives

From "John J. Franey" <jjfra...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: [m2] How to deploy all of the 3th party jars under the Jboss directory ?please.
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:24:25 GMT

A piece of the puzzle may be the assembly plugin,
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin, to assemble the
dependencies of your project into a zip file that you can unzip into your
$JBOSS_HOME/server location.

Another piece of this puzzle may be the cargo plugin,
http://cargo.codehaus.org/Maven2+plugin, which copies down a jboss
distribution and configures it.  However, I'm not sure if it will allow
deploy of a server's lib directory.

Regards,
John