maven-users mailing list archives

From jiangshachina <jiangshach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to deploy the jar of third party into the repository on our company's server?
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 09:09:00 GMT

Hi,
> I have studied maven for three week,
> Because our company is going to use maven to
> manage the project in the next project.
I think your company and you should evaluate Maven carefully before any real
work starting.
Undoubtedly, Maven is great, but it may not be your first choice(at least
currently).
Especially, if you don't know enough details on Maven. I walked a round way
ever.
Maven is not only related to you, but also related to developers.
In my eyes, Maven isn't friendly for developers sometimes.

> I also want to publish my doc about maven on my blog
> ,but I don't have time .
Cheers1
Your any work would make Maven more popular ^_^

Good Luck!

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang