maven-users mailing list archives

From ender <gd_bac...@hotmail.com>
Subject maven-surefire-plugin: "Unable to determine the release version"
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 11:10:02 GMT

Hello,
I'm trying to do a mvn build for a project with the command line version of
Maven 2.0.4. However, the build fails with:

Project ID: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin

Reason: POM 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin' not found in
reposi
tory: Unable to determine the release version

  org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:pom:RELEASE

However, version 2.2 is present in my local repository. I also tried the
suggestions from:
http://www.nabble.com/maven-surefire-plugin-not-found-tf3077800s177.html#a8550988
, but these didn't help either.

Any thoughts?