maven-users mailing list archives

From Sean Gilligan <seanl...@msgilligan.com>
Subject [m1 or m2] aggregated changes was Re: [m2] changes and modules
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 06:43:42 GMT
Hi,

I'm a Maven 1.x user and am looking for an aggregated changes report
that shows changes for all modules (in reverse chronological order)  The
multichanges plugin report doesn't do this, as I had hoped.

I did a quick Google and searched through my local archive of this list
and found the below message.

Two questions:

1) Is there an existing way to do this in either m1 or m2?
2) Does m2 use the same format of changes.xml file as m1?

If the answer to #1 is "no" and #2 is "yes", I'll probably try writing
an XSL to do it.  The XSL could theoretically be used in both an m1 and
an m2 plugin.

Thanks,

Sean