maven-users mailing list archives

From Ben Tatham <bentat...@nanometrics.ca>
Subject SCM from Parent POM
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 17:13:08 GMT
I am having an issue that I think might be related in POM inheritance.

We have a company wide POM, which of course itself in our SCM system (subversion).
I can't tell if I'm having a problem with subversion or with maven, but it looks like whenever
I run
the release:prepare, it is inheriting the tag location from the parent pom instead of looking
in its
own pom.  And more than that, the SCM section is updating to be the parent's pom locations.

Has anyone seen this behaviour before?  According to the POM Reference, the SCM should not
be
inherited...

Thanks in advance,
-Ben