maven-users mailing list archives

From Roland Asmann <Roland.Asm...@cfc.at>
Subject Re: Version name to use for a release candidate?
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 22:31:14 GMT
You could use the maven release-plugin and tell it that your release-version
is something like '1.0-rc1'. Then when it asks you for the new snapshot
(development) version, tell it to be '1.0-SNAPSHOT' again...
I believe that is the way to go... But Maven is pretty flexible with the
versions...

--
Roland Asmann

CFC Informationssysteme Entwicklungsgesellschaft m.b.H
Bäckerstrasse 1/2/7
A-1010 Wien
FN 266155f, Handelsgericht Wien

Tel.: +43/1/513 88 77 - 27