maven-users mailing list archives

From "Pande, Vaishali \(Cognizant\)" <Vaishali.Pa...@cognizant.com>
Subject Compiling maven project from eclipse project
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 04:20:53 GMT

Hi,

Can anybody please help me out to resolve the issue.

I am building using maven in Eclipse,after configuration and setting I
am

getting a null pointer exception.

I am using Maven 2.0.4 and further the same fatal error is there while

executing from Command Prompt.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Vaishali G.P.

Email: vaishali.pande@cognizant.com

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com