maven-users mailing list archives

From mraible <m...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject Re: native2ascii-maven-plugin is now in mojo's sandbox
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:28:06 GMT

Thanks Dan - this is just what I needed!  :-D

How would I configure this plugin to process multiple files?  Here's how I
did it with Ant:

        <native2ascii src="web/WEB-INF/classes"
dest="${build.dir}/web/classes"
            includes="ApplicationResources_zh*.properties"
encoding="UTF-8"/>
        <native2ascii src="web/WEB-INF/classes"
dest="${build.dir}/web/classes"
            encoding="8859_1">
            <include name="ApplicationResources_de.properties"/>
            <include name="ApplicationResources_fr.properties"/>
            <include name="ApplicationResources_nl.properties"/>
            <include name="ApplicationResources_pt*.properties"/>
        </native2ascii>

Here's a guess:

            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>native2ascii-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT</version>
                <configuration>
                    <dest>target/classes</dest>
                    <src>src/main/resources</src>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>native2ascii</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <encoding>UTF8</encoding>
                            <includes>ApplicationResources_zh*</includes>
                        </configuration>
                        <configuration>
                            <encoding>8859_1</encoding>
                            <includes>

ApplicationResources_de.properties,ApplicationResources_fr.properties

ApplicationResources_nl.properties,ApplicationResources_pt*.properties
                            </includes>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>

But it doesn't work. Also, is it possible to change the lifecycle phase so
it processes after the regular copy resources phase?  It seems likely to me
that most folks will store their native resources in src/main/resources
rather than in a new directory.  It'd be nice if we didn't have to exclude
these files:

        <resources>
            <resource>
                <excludes>
                    <exclude>ApplicationResources_zh*</exclude>
                </excludes>
                <filtering>true</filtering>
            </resource>
        </resources>