maven-users mailing list archives

From "Raphaël Piéroni" <raphaelpier...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Standard directory layout
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:18:09 GMT
Hi Fred,

I will try to answer your question by giving an exemple.

A typical maven directory structure for a project using modello (a source
generator tool) is :
- project
  - src
    - main
      - java  (here are the manually created java sources)
      - mdo (here are the modello descriptors which have mdo extension)

After the maven build you have another directory
- project
  - target
    - generated-sources
      - mdo (here are the java files generated by modello)
    - classes (here are the compiled class files from the manual sources and
the generated sources)

Hope this helps.

Raphaël