maven-users mailing list archives

From "Wayne Fay" <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiling with javamake
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:25:30 GMT
If this is something that others might benefit from, it would be nice
if you would package it up and contribute it to the Maven Compiler
plugin team for inclusion in a future release.

I'm not familiar with javamake so I don't know how many people use it,
why you'd choose it over javac, etc but more options are always a good
thing.

Wayne