maven-users mailing list archives

From "Wayne Fay" <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying to snapshot repository: controlling accretion
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 18:59:40 GMT
Submitting an RFE in JIRA for this is the right approach.

However, realize that your RFE has the best chance of actually being
implemented in Maven if you do the grunt (code and test) work and then
contribute it for future versions of the deploy plugin. And of course
not everyone will want to use this "feature" or might want to keep
varying numbers of old snapshots so you'll want to add some
configuration etc.

Wayne