maven-users mailing list archives

From "Nunn, Gerald" <Gerald.N...@CIBC.com>
Subject scm:update connectionUrl error
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:23:40 GMT
I am trying to get CVS working with Maven 2.0.4 and have defined the following in pom.xml:

    <scm>
        <connection>scm:cvs:ssh;username=xxxx;password=xxxx;hostname=xx.xx.xx.xx:/cvs/cvs1/cvsroot</connection>
        <developerConnection>scm:cvs:ssh;username=xxxx;password=xxxx;hostname=xx.xx.xx.xx:/cvs/cvs1/cvsroot</developerConnection>
    </scm>

When I run scm:update, it gives me the following error:

"You need to define a connectionUrl parameter"

I have the connection configured though as per the pom.xml snippet shown earlier, what am
I missing here?

Cheers,

Gerald