maven-users mailing list archives

From Brigitte.Ilsan...@gi-de.com
Subject Antwort: Re: Re: m2eclipse plugin
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 14:56:33 GMT
Hello Marco,

thans for your hints!

So I understand that there could be an issue with the plugin and the
callisto distri.

This is what I use. The steps that I did were just downloading the callisto
distri and then did the eclipse software upgrade and pointed to

http://m2eclipse.codehaus.org

which installed the plugin.

I will go back to just core eclipse 3.1 and look if it works there.

thanks
Brigitte