maven-users mailing list archives

From "Randall Fidler" <randall.fid...@testadvantage.com>
Subject FW: Maven EAR plugin issue
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:47:27 GMT
Hello,

            I found part of the issue. it the EJB projects pom I had the
build type set as JAR and the dependency entry in the pom which was building
the EAR also listed the import as a jar. when I switched both to 'ejb'
(package and dependency type) things started working a little better but
only for the ejb entry.

Now that the ejb works, when I try using the jarModule:

                              <jarmodule>

                                          <groupId>myGroup</groupId>

<artifactId>my.commons</artifactId>

                              </jarmodule>

It complains when I try to use the ejbModule and jarModule but runs fine
with only ejbModule. I've checked the dependency of the jarModule resource
and all is well, it's package type is 'jar', it's dependency type is 'jar'
and I'm using it with 'jarModule' so. ?

Again, any input is appreciated!

Thanks,

Randall