maven-users mailing list archives

From "Gregory Kick" <gk5...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating a custom archetype
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2006 21:53:11 GMT
Ah, sorry...  Accidental send...  The link I meant to include is:
http://kickstyle.net/pebble/2006/07/19/1153358100000.html

I hope this helps.  Also, if you create an archetype that might be
useful to others and has to do with javaee, consider submitting it to
https://maven-archetypes.dev.java.net/

--
Gregory Kick
http://kickstyle.net/