maven-users mailing list archives

From jiangshachina <jiangshach...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: How to do "native2ascii"?
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 05:18:57 GMT

Hello,
Now I have another troubles.
<executions>
	<execution>
		<id>compile</id>
		<phase>compile</phase>
		<configuration>
			<tasks>
				<native2ascii encoding="UTF8" src="src/java"
					dest="target/${project.build.finalName}/WEB-INF/classes"
					includes="**/*zh_CN.properties" />
			</tasks>
		</configuration>
		<goals>
			<goal>run</goal>
		</goals>
	</execution>
</executions>
With my scripts, when Maven compiles sources,
specific resource files will be processed by native2ascii.exe,
then they will be putted into WAR/WEB-INF/classes.

But if I set parameter archiveClasses to true for maven-war-plugin,
two troubles shown,
[1]directory WAR/WEB-INF/classes still existed, the resource files were in
right format.
[2]${project.build.finalName}.jar also existed, but the resource files were
in wrong format. Chinese characters weren't converted to Unicode.
May I designed a wrong work flow on the converting?

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang