maven-users mailing list archives

From Benoitx <beno...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [m2] Recommended way to generate a report with maven L&F
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 09:36:51 GMT

Hi

First of all, thanks for your answers. It is appreciated.

I've found a quick and xml-based way which matches my environment much
better.  I noticed that the plugin-plugin generated some XDOC and that they
were converted very nicely like in maven1.

Which brings me to this question, is xdoc officialy supported?  Will that
change in the foreseable future?  Everything seemed to have move to APT,
yet-another-wiki-style stuff or the programmatic Sink stuff...

Thanks

Benoit