maven-users mailing list archives

From "Naess, Ronny" <Ronny.Na...@avinor.no>
Subject SV: Aid with Maven2
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 08:19:03 GMT
Try 'mvn -cpu install'  or also delete the plugin manually in your
repository so it downloads a new one when you try again.

-Ronny

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Saminda Abeyruwan [mailto:samindaa@gmail.com]
Sendt: 9. oktober 2006 10:04
Til: users@maven.apache.org
Emne: Aid with Maven2

Hi All,

I'm in the process of migrating from Maven1 to Maven2.

I got the following problem,

When i say mvn install, it'll work. But after when i said, mvn clean,
following exception occurred with -e

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: The plugin '
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin' does not exist or no valid
version could be found
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.verifyPlugin(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1281)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.getMojoDescriptor(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1517)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.bindLifecycleForPack
aging
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1011)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.constructLifecycleMa
ppings
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:975)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:453)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandle
Failures
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:140)
        at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.

How can i force Maven2 to download this "
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin" plugin. I tried maven2.x
site, couldn't find the solution though.

Please do help me.

Thank you

Saminda

!DSPAM:452a02c9292701272651560!