maven-users mailing list archives

From "Feniks Nator" <feniksena...@gmail.com>
Subject [m2][javadoc-plugin] currentYear, inceptionYear
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:57:02 GMT
Hello,

from:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/javadoc-mojo.html
I see that the default value for the 'botttom' parameter of the javadoc
plugin has the followig value:

 Copyright &copy; {inceptionYear}-{currentYear} {organizationName}. All
Rights Reserved.
But I can't figure out how these values are replaced: {inceptionYear},
{currentYear}, {organizationName}
Why isn't it ${propertyName}?
I assume {inceptionYear} is mapped on ${project.inceptionYear} (or
${inceptionYear}) that can be available in the maven POM.
What if it is not present? Where does the value come from, is it current
year?

Same for {currentYear}, is this replaced by maven, or is this part of the
javadoc tool itself?
And what about organizationName ?

Thanks