maven-users mailing list archives

From "Wayne Fay" <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [M2] XSLT Plugin
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:41:36 GMT
Sometimes, the Maven Dev team decides to take over ownership of
plugins which have proven to be especially popular and useful, usually
after they have been developed to a certain degree in Codehaus or
elsewhere. Maven Dev sponsored plugins are always named
maven-xyz-plugin, while non-Maven Dev plugins are generally named
xyz-maven-plugin.

The changelog plugin is one of those. So when it moved from Codehaus
Mojo to Maven, its name changed, and so did the version.

The maven-changelog-plugin is the newest version.

Wayne