maven-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Missing checkstyle documentation ?
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:58:54 GMT
Hi

I've uploaded a freshly generated copy instead of the empty file. It
will be available on the web within a couple of hours, when the site has
been synced.

I didn't publish the complete site, just the empty file.

--
Dennis Lundberg

LAMY Olivier wrote:
> Thanks for confirmation ;-)
>
> Can a friendly maven dev redeploy the documentation ?
> Or I need to load an issue in jira ? (like in the french administration : take a ticket
and wait your time ;-)).

> I can certainly do it in local :
> svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/tags/maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.1/
maven-checkstyle-plugin && cd maven-checkstyle-plugin && mvn site

> But a friendly maven dev could do this :
> svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/tags/maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.1/
maven-checkstyle-plugin && cd maven-checkstyle-plugin && mvn site-deploy

> I'm sure all people using the plugin will appreciate this (because some people due to
some firewall policies doesn't have acces to the svn apache repo and can't rebuild the documentation)

> --
> Olivier

;-) But the page [1] seems to missing.

> Can someone comfirms this ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Olivier
> [1]
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-checkstyle-plugin/checkstyle-mojo.
> html
>

> This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this
message in error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication,
use, dissemination or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
> Ce message electronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues
dans ce message ( ci apres "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destines exclusivement a
l'usage de la  personne a laquelle ils sont adresses. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur,
merci  de le renvoyer a son emetteur et de le detruire. Toutes diffusion, publication, totale
ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressement autorisees de
ce message, sont interdites.