maven-users mailing list archives

From Gisbert Amm <...@webde.de>
Subject Re: [M2] FindBugs Plugin: How to generate XML file?
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 07:29:02 GMT
<plugin>
   <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
   <artifactId>findbugs-maven-plugin</artifactId>
   <version>1.0-beta-1</version>
   <configuration>

<excludeFilterFile>${basedir}/src/main/conf/findbugs-exclude.xml</excludeFilterFile>
     <omitVisitors>FindDeadLocalStores,UnreadFields</omitVisitors>
         <pluginList>/libs/fb-contrib/fb-contrib-2.8.0.jar</pluginList-->
   </configuration>
</plugin>

However, as said before, the problem is already reported in
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-511

-Gisbert