maven-users mailing list archives

From "John Casey" <casey.joh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The plugin 'org.codehaus.mojo:cobertura-maven-plugin' does not exist or
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 16:25:48 GMT
I think this is another case of a fairly common problem with Maven 2.0.4,
having to do with plugin metadata in your local repository. When a network
transfer of the plugin metadata fails in certain ways, the file in your
local repository can be corrupted. You should try removing
~/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/mojo/maven-metadata-*.xml and run it again.

BTW, I notice that you're also getting a message indicating that Maven
cannot upgrade the cobertura plugin, because it requires Maven 2.0.3, and
you don't have that version (or newer)...what version are you using? You can
find out by running:

mvn -v

Thanks,

John