maven-users mailing list archives

From "Naess, Ronny" <Ronny.Na...@avinor.no>
Subject SV: deploy with scp
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:47:26 GMT
Hi, Ravinder my friend.

This is how I do it. Note I use user/password.

Settings.xml
---------------------------
<server>
	<id>website</id>
	<username>apache</username>
	<password>apache</password>
	<filePermissions>644</filePermissions>
      <directoryPermissions>755</directoryPermissions>
</server>
---------------------------

Pom.xml
<distributionManagement>
	<site>
		<id>website</id>
		<url>scp://sgm636/opt/web/ansattportal</url>
	</site>
</distributionManagement>

-Ronny