maven-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Skipping report generation
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 23:10:19 GMT
So it doesn't work at all under "site"? That's a bug report, as it
should and I used to use it a bit.

For site:run, it's a separate feature request since it's not in there.
They should only be generated on demand, but I'm aware that there are
some plugins that do the work up front which make this not possible. I
think fixing it so that they are aways on demand is a better
alternative if possible.

- Brett

Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org
"Better Builds with Maven" book - http://library.mergere.com/