maven-users mailing list archives

From "Lakshman Srilakshmanan" <lakshman.srilakshma...@tradingpost.com.au>
Subject RE: Making a single independent and offline maven build directory
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 00:13:50 GMT
Hi Sepand,

If you don't want access to the internet and no access to
~/.m2/repository where are you going to get your dependencies from ? an
internal (company) Repository.

If you are going to get it from an internal repository, then just remove
~/.m2/repository and run your build. This will download all the jars &
plugins again and build it.

On the other hand if you are trying to prevent the creation of
~/.m2/repository then I don't think it is possible. You may want to
understand what you are trying to do.

Thanks
Lakshman