maven-users mailing list archives

From "Bent André Solheim" <bent.an...@gmail.com>
Subject Using classifer with the ejb-plugin
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:09:46 GMT
Hi all!

I have an ejb-project that I have to build with several sets of
property-files. In the past, I have used profiles and configured the
jar-plugin with the <classifier/> tag for each set of propery-files. I would
like to do this with ejb projects also.

What I have found is that the ejb-plugin does not support classifier
directly, but I can configure the jar-plugin with the classifier I want.
This works pretty well, but configuring the jar-plugin in the profile seems
to clear the keys and values put in the MANIFEST.MF file by the ejb-plugin.
Does anybody know if there is any plans to put classifier support in the
ejb-plugin, or if there are other ways to achieve what I want? As a
temporary solution, I set the finalName manually in the different profiles.

Hope to hear from you!

Best regards
Bent André Solheim