maven-users mailing list archives

From "Allison, Bob" <robert.alli...@qwest.com>
Subject Installing a File From a Plugin
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:49:44 GMT
I am working with a plugin which connects Maven to a third-party tool
kit (GWT) that the user must download separately.  I would like to write
a Mojo that takes the directory where the kit was installed and the
version of the kit and installs the required jars into the Maven
repository (or maybe deploys to a corporate one).  The basic operation
of the Mojo would be as a script which does "mvn install:install-file"
on the jars in the installation directory when the user enters the
command "mvn gwt:install".  Anybody have a good idea or two on how to
accomplish this task?