maven-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Redmond" <eric.redm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML configuration file and JBoss
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:37:13 GMT
An artifact is by definition one file. So the short answer: no.

However, you can pack all of your XML files into one project using the
assembly plugin. This is conceptually more concise anyway, since it
decouples your EAR from the JBoss configuration files. Anyway, try this:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/howto.html

Specifically, the assemble and unpack goals.

Eric

--
Eric Redmond
http://codehaus.org/~eredmond