maven-users mailing list archives

From "Wayne Fay" <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reproducing maven builds versus auto updating maven.
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 18:42:32 GMT
Well run "mxn -X deploy" and you should get all plugins used up to and
including deploy goal. Assuming all your plugins are bound to a proper
lifecycle phase, they should all show up in that list.

Another good component (imo) in guaranteeing a reproducable build is a
Corporate Maven repo and proxy. But yes, a copy of the local repo in
your user home directory should be sufficient.

Wayne