maven-users mailing list archives

From Markus KARG <markus.k...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: EJB3 Packaging is not working a told on the Maven web site
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2006 14:38:04 GMT
Arik,

I have not customized the version of the plugin in any way, I just
installed Maven 2.0.4 and let it do what it likes to. As I found out, it
is pulling version 2.0 automatically, which seems a bit out of age.
Unfortunately, it seems to be the latest published, while the ejbVersion
feature was introduced in 2.1-SNAPSHOT which is not yet published.

Is that right?
When will 2.1 be released?

Markus