maven-users mailing list archives

From Ingo Düppe <mailing-li...@dueppe.com>
Subject Re: Clover and additional target/src directory
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 13:55:12 GMT
Hi Vincent,

my intension to clover generated sources is that we also write some unit
tests for generated sources.
We do this to be sure that the generator works like expected. In
particular the andromda 3.2 version is not released yet.
So the unit tests helps us to be informed that the generator changed his
behaviour.

Regards,
Ingo