maven-users mailing list archives

From "Donnchadh Ó Donnabháin" <donnch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Database deployment
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:05:08 GMT
At first I used the maven exec plugin to run a shell script, but now
I'm switching to the sql-maven-plugin, both from the codehaus mojo
project.

sql-maven-plugin seems to be exactly what I was looking for.

other options would have been dbunit for data and using hibernate
(maybe via the maven exec plugin) to generate generate the schema.

Once we have a released version we also plan on running migration scripts.

  Donnchadh