maven-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Russel <alexan...@russel.fr>
Subject Re: Creating a Java application
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:13:30 GMT
Do you know POMStrap ?
http://pomstrap.prefetch.com/en/index.xml

Commande Line Interface

POMStrap can work as an application bootstrap. It just requires a pom file
(Maven 2 project file) and a class/method to fetch all required dependencies
and launch the application using a command line syntax such as:

java -jar pomstrap-1.0.4.jar groupId:artifact:version classname[:method]
[method args]

for example:

java -jar pomstrap-1.0.4.jar pomstrap:testApp:1.0
com.prefetch.pomstrap.App:run

If no method is provided it will try to start the classical java static main
method.