maven-users mailing list archives

From "Yann Le Du" <>
Subject Re: [m2] release:prepare generateReleasePoms?
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 14:14:42 GMT

Are there any news about the generation of release-pom.xml with
release:prepare ?

The Mergere book talks about release-pom.xml without even mentioning
generateReleasePoms argument - which anyway seems to be useless since, as
stated below, the related code is not implemented (yet ?).

Has there been a policy change about this ? Are evolutions planned ? I
looked into JIRA but couldn't find anything.

- Yann