maven-users mailing list archives

From "Rémy Sanlaville" <remy.sanlavi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [M2] maven.plugin.classpath
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:24:39 GMT
Hi Finn-Robert,

Sorry to reply just now but I made a lot of tests.

First, I understood why I had this message
> Embedded error: Reference maven.plugin.classpath not found.

It's because of a bad version :
         <version>1.0</version>
If I used the 1.1 or 1.2-SNAPSHOT version I don't have any more this error.

But I have an other problem that I can't find a solution after a long time.
Now I have this error :

> Embedded error: Can't create a strutsconfigxml element under webdoclet.
Make sure the jar file containing the corresponding subtask class is on the
classpath specified in the <taskdef> that defined {2}.

But I think that I have all the needed dependencies.

           <plugin>
                <version>1.2-SNAPSHOT</version>

                <dependencies>
                    <dependency>
                        <artifactId>xdoclet-ejb-module</artifactId>
                        <groupId>xdoclet</groupId>
                        <version>1.2.3</version>
                        <type>jar</type>
                    </dependency>
                    <dependency>
                        <artifactId>xdoclet-apache-module</artifactId>
                        <groupId>xdoclet</groupId>
                        <version>1.2.3</version>
                        <type>jar</type>
                    </dependency>
                    <dependency>
                        <artifactId>xdoclet-web-module</artifactId>
                        <groupId>xdoclet</groupId>
                        <version>1.2.3</version>
                        <type>jar</type>
                    </dependency>
                    <dependency>
                        <artifactId>xdoclet-xdoclet-module</artifactId>
                        <groupId>xdoclet</groupId>
                        <version>1.2.3</version>
                        <type>jar</type>
                    </dependency>
                   <dependency>
                       <groupId>xdoclet</groupId>
                       <artifactId>xjavadoc</artifactId>
                       <version>1.1</version>
                       <type>jar</type>
                   </dependency>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>sun.j2ee</groupId>
                        <artifactId>j2ee</artifactId>
                        <version>1.4</version>
                        <scope>system</scope>
                        <systemPath>${J2EE_HOME}/lib/j2ee.jar</systemPath>
                    </dependency>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
                        <artifactId>jstl</artifactId>
                        <version>1.1.2</version>
                    </dependency>
                </dependencies>

                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <phase>generate-sources</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>run</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <tasks>

                                <!--property name="dependency_classpath"
refid="maven.dependency.classpath"/>
                                <echo message="denpendency classpath:
${dependency_classpath}"/>
                                <property name="plugin_classpath" refid="
maven.plugin.classpath"/>
                                <echo message="plugin classpath:
${plugin_classpath}"/-->

                                <taskdef
                                    name        = "webdoclet"
                                    classname    = "
xdoclet.modules.web.WebDocletTask"
                                    classpathref= "maven.plugin.classpath"
                                />

                                <webdoclet     destdir    = "${
project.build.directory}/${project.build.finalName}/WEB-INF"
                                    excludedtags= "@version,@author"
                                    verbose        = "true">
                                    <fileset dir="${
project.build.sourceDirectory}" >
                                        <include name="**/*Form.java" />
                                        <include name="**/*Action.java" />
                                    </fileset>
                                    <strutsconfigxml
                                        mergeDir    =
"${basedir}/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/merge"
                                        validatexml    = "true"
                                        version        = "1.2"/>
                                    <strutsvalidationxml
                                        validatexml    = "true"