maven-users mailing list archives

From "Rémy Sanlaville" <remy.sanlavi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven2 / xdoclet plugin and strutsconfigxml
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:21:56 GMT
Hello Marco,

You help me a lot, it works now, many thanks !

But I still have some questions :

(1) I tried also to use the antrun plugin without success.
I used this classpath (that works with ant).

<path id ="xdoclet.classpath">
  <fileset dir="C:/Tools/XDoclet/v1.2.3/lib">
      <include name="*.jar"/>
  </fileset>
</path>

<taskdef
    name        = "webdoclet"
    classname    = "xdoclet.modules.web.WebDocletTask"
    classpathref= "xdoclet.classpath"
/>

But if I use the maven.dependency.classpath as you, it works well !
Strange no ?!

<taskdef
    name        = "webdoclet"
    classname    = "xdoclet.modules.web.WebDocletTask"
    classpathref= "maven.dependency.classpath"
/>

(2) In order to don't put the xdoclet dependencies in the WEB-INF/lib, I
wanted
to use the maven.plugin.classpath (see [1]), but it seems that it does not
exist any more
   > Embedded error: Reference maven.plugin.classpath not found.
It is normal ?

It is not possible also to use the scope provided because the
maven.dependency.classpath
don't take into account this scope.

(3) Why are you the packaging phase insteed of the generate-sources phase ?
<execution>
    <phase>package</phase>

Thanks again,
Rémy