maven-users mailing list archives

From "Rémy Sanlaville" <remy.sanlavi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SCM, changelog and subversion
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 14:17:40 GMT

> > Any ideas for the point (1)
> > (1) I don't find too much documentation that explain the scm section.
> >     Don't you have a link ?
>
> http://maven.apache.org/scm/subversion.html

Nice, but i found any references that explain the scm section in the
pom.xmland particularly the developerConnection node and how to manage
it if you
have several developer.

Else I tried the maven-changelog-plugin. It's very nice.
I don't know if it is normal but I noticed
  - If I want to regenerate change log reports (because I changed the
configuration...), I need to clean the project before else the reports is
not update.
  - I have to add the <developers> section in my pom for the Developer
Activity Report else this report is empty.

Rémy