maven-users mailing list archives

From "Rémy Sanlaville" <remy.sanlavi...@gmail.com>
Subject SCM, changelog and subversion
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 09:56:25 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to use 2.0-snapshot maven-changelog-plugin,  with subversion,
but i'm some trouble to configure it.

I put this scm section in my pom
    <scm>
        <connection>scm:svn:https://...</connection>
        <developerConnection>scm:svn:https://username@...
</developerConnection>
    </scm>

(1) I don't find to much documentation that explain the scm section. Don't
you have a link ?
For example I'm not sure to really understand the developerConnection node
and how
to manage it if you have several developer ? Many developerConnection in the
pom or
one developerConnection in the pom for each developer (but you can't commit
the pom...)

Then I put the Changelog Report section
    <reporting>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-changelog-plugin</artifactId>
                <reportSets>
                    <reportSet>
                        <id>dual-report</id>
                        <configuration>
                            <type>range</type>
                            <range>30</range>
                        </configuration>
                        <reports>
                            <report>changelog</report>
                            <report>file-activity</report>
                        </reports>
                    </reportSet>
                </reportSets>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </reporting>

But when I run mvn site, I have the following error
[ERROR] 'svn' n'est pas reconnu en tant que commande interne
ou externe, un programme exécutable ou un fichier de commandes.

So maven-changelog-plugin need a svn client. Normally I use TortoiseSVN
client (I am on Windows XP).

(2) It is possible to configure maven-changelog-plugin for using TortoiseSVN
client and how ?
Or which svn client (on Windows XP) can I use with maven-changelog-plugin ?

Thanks,

Rémy