maven-users mailing list archives

From "Borut Bolčina" <borut.bolc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: m2/eclipse/wtp configuration + tapestry
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 12:40:55 GMT
Look in the .project files and see if you have
        <buildCommand>
            <name>libcopy.libcopyBuilder</name>
            <arguments>
            </arguments>
        </buildCommand>
and
<nature>libcopy.libcopyNature</nature>

Then look in Eclipse error log (Help/About/Configuration Details/View Error
Log) - maybe you find something there.

I would reinstall Eclipse and libcopy plugin.

Cheers,
Borut