maven-users mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@Elsag-Solutions.com>
Subject RE: m2 pluginRepository problem
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:12:23 GMT
Milos Kleint wrote on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 2:50 PM:

> Hello,
>
> I think the activeByDefault element could be problem. I'm not sure
> what the exact semantics is but it's not what I expected - "have this
> profile always activated".

It is, but did not work for M2 >= 2.0.3.

> instead try adding the activeProfiles
>  element to the settings.xml file and add yoru profile there... cheers
>
> Milos
>
> On 8/29/06, p_stastny <stastny@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> i have problem with plugin repository. I have developed plugin and
>> deployed it on our company repository.  On my machine works
>> everythink ok. But when i want to use it on another machine, plugin
>> not found.
>>
>> Here is settings.xml:

[snip]

Dumb question: The other machine has the same settings (one of my team members once misspelled
the file)? Have you checked the permission of the deployed files on the server? Can you download
them manually from there? As Arnaud already recommends, set a mirror for central.

- Jörg