maven-users mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@Elsag-Solutions.com>
Subject RE: [m2] Configuring the scp executable
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 07:39:29 GMT
Hi Daniel,

Daniel Serodio wrote on Friday, August 11, 2006 11:38 PM:

> I found documentation on how to configure the scp executable at
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-deploy-ssh-external. html,
> but it doesn't work for Maven2:
>
> [INFO] Error deploying artifact: While configuring wagon for
> 'vulcano': Unable to apply wagon configuration.
>
> Cannot find setter nor field in
> org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.ScpWagon for 'sshExecutable'
>
> How do I configure the scp executable for Maven 2?

let me guess, you have configured your server in the server section of your settings.xml as
well as a repository for your artifacts? You are using the same id in both cases?

It seems that a server configuration shares some parts of the configuration with the repository
configuration if the id is the same. Since the repo configuration uses normally the http provider
and it seems to "win" the configuration match, but it has no sshExecutable setting.

Solution: Use different ids for server and repository definitions ...

- Jörg