maven-users mailing list archives

From "Lakshman Srilakshmanan" <lakshman.srilakshma...@tradingpost.com.au>
Subject RE: [m2] copy of Central Repository
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 03:34:26 GMT
Hi Marc,

Yes, I have done -U on my build.

All that the -U does is reach out to the central repository and grab the
latest version of the libraries/plugin you are using.

> > We started using mvn deploy:deploy-file, but then realised that if
we
> did a
> > full build on the box that hosts our internal repo - this would do
the
> job -
> > and it does.
> >
> > However, I would like to know if there is a better or 'proper'
> solution to
> > this.

The problem I have is making the "internal repos" mentioned in your
email above into an "internal central repository" that developers could
use as a "central" repository.

I hope I have clarified my problem to make it more clear.

Thanks
Lakshman