maven-users mailing list archives

From "Tamás Cservenák" <t.cserve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [m2] copy of Central Repository
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:52:51 GMT
Hi,

correct me if I misunderstand somthing, but you cannot use remote repository
(even inhouse/central housed by your company, but it IS remote repository
from Maven's aspect) as local repositry and vice versa -- they are not
interchangeable, see

http://proximity.abstracthorizon.org/repositories.html

You can be more strict with Proximity and disable proxying completely, just
using "hosted" repositories as Jeff said before.

~t~