maven-users mailing list archives

From "Wayne Fay" <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with compiler plugin
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 19:50:55 GMT
Just to be clear, your pom file should specify dependencies and
plugins as follows:

<project>
   <dependencies>
      <dependency/>
      <dependency/>
   </dependencies>
   <build>
      <plugins>
         <plugin/>
         <plugin/>
      </plugins>
   </build>
</project>

>From the snippet you've provided, it appears that you might have
assigned the commons-logging dependency to the maven-compiler-plugin
execution which is not what you want to do.

Seems like Justin has more directly addressed your issue, but wanted
to make sure this was also mentioned.

Wayne