maven-users mailing list archives

From berndq <ber...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: executing after being built with Maven2
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 20:58:34 GMT
Stephen More wrote:

I guess you are looking for the assembly plugin

Here is the docu:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/howto.html

But I do not know how up to date this is.

Recently on the dev list a staging version of new docu was
presented for review (this was helpfull for me)

"A staging site is currently available at
http://people.apache.org/~epunzalan/maven-assembly-plugin.
Thank you for taking some time to review it."

Bernd