maven-users mailing list archives

From Denis McCarthy <dmccar...@annadaletech.com>
Subject Attempting to set up a company repository
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 09:13:37 GMT
Hi,
I'm attempting to set up a company wide repository to hold our
proprietary plugins and jars. I've got a plugin deploying to a folder on
a machine running apache over ssh - this is working, even though it
keeps asking me to type in the password (even though the password is
defined in the settings.xml)

However, when trying to build using continuum, I get the error:

The plugin 'com.annadaletech.maven.plugin:maven-dbcreate-plugin' does
not exist or no valid version could be found

It doesn't seem to even attempt to fetch the plugin from the repository.
I have the repository defined like this in the pom.xml:

	<repositories>
		<repository>
			<id>project repository</id>
			<url>http://server1/maven2</url>
		</repository>
	</repositories>

The plugin is available at this address (under the
com/annadaletech/maven/plugin directory). Do I have to do something
extra for maven to download the plugin from the repository?
Thanks
Denis