maven-users mailing list archives

From Christophe DENEUX <christophe.den...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: Maven and Selenium?
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 08:02:08 GMT

Hi Daniel,

Some advantages of using jWebUnit to test a web application are:
    - easier test case writing,
    - faster test case running,
    - No graphic server is needed with the engine "htmlunit", so the
integration into a continuous integration system is easier (no browser
is needed),
    - Soon, you will use an engine for Selenium to run your tests
directly in your browser.

jWebUnit home: http://jwebunit.sourceforge.net

Christophe DENEUX / Capgemini Sud / Méditerranée
Technical Leader
Tel: + 33 4 93 72 43 74 / www.capgemini.com
Fax: + 33 4 93 21 02 95
Porte de l'Arénas - Entrée B / 455 Promenade des Anglais / 06200 Nice

Join the Collaborative Business Experience