maven-users mailing list archives

From sharath reddy <sharathre...@yahoo.com>
Subject problem filtering resource files
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 19:59:27 GMT
Hi,

As described in this document:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/getting-started/index.html#How%20do%20I%20filter%20resource%20files?

I am trying to substitute some properties. eg.
database login name.

I'm added code similar to that below to my pom.xml:

<filters>

<filter>src/main/filters/filter.properties</filter>
    </filters>
    <resources>
      <resource>
        <filtering>true</filtering>
</resource>

This works. However, if I point to any other directory
other than the src/main/resources directory, the
properties of the files in that directory are not
substituted. According to the documentation, the
filtering should work for any folder.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Sharath