maven-users mailing list archives

From "Douglas Ferguson" <douglas.fergu...@epsiia.com>
Subject eclipse
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 22:47:13 GMT
When using eclipse for multi-module projects:

If I am working on 2 modules at the same time, is there anyway to have
eclipse resolve dependencies without having to install them to the maven
repository?

When using the m2 plugin, is there an easy way to add a local
dependency/parent/or submodule?

When using the m2 plugin, do I have to configure all the goals I need to run
per module? Since the basedir has to be set it seems like you have to
configure all your modules and all the goals you want to run.

Douglas W. Ferguson

EPSIIA - Another Fiserv Connection

Development

Office Phone: 512-329-0081 ext. 3309